Villanova Physio is looking to hire an experienced and motivated Head Physiotherapist at our well established physio clinic in C.B.S. We are seeking a leader who is motivated to lead and manage our team in our newly renovated clinic and to influence and add to our dynamic team of exercise-based professionals. We provide an interdisciplinary team approach within an energetic and comfortable clinic environment. We have an established and growing caseload and we need someone to lead and manage the team to get to the next level.
We are looking for smart, forward thinking problem-solving physiotherapists to help us Influence as we improve the health and well-being of our patients.
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services;
- Support of online booking system – see your schedule grow from your phone.
- A mentorship culture that allows the clinicians to continue to learn, collaborate and innovate.
- Lead and work closely with experienced physiotherapists as part of our manual and manipulative physiotherapy mentorship program.
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules (Full time hours available).
- Competitive salary as well as benefits available starting at 60%- 65% commission
The successful candidate will:
- Possess strong ortho skills and have a willingness to learn, grow and lead our team.
- Possess the interest in leading a team of professionals and influence the operations of the clinic.
- Have a university degree from a recognized accredited school of physiotherapy.
- Be a member in good standing with the Newfoundland and Labrador College of
- Be a member of or be eligible for membership with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association