- Masks will continue to be worn within the clinic due to the inability to physically distance during some of the treatments and therapies
- Social distancing will continue to be promoted within the clinic whenever possible
- Increased disinfecting and sanitizing will continue within all clinics
We appreciate your support and cooperation in this matter.
Covid Screening Questions
- Are you experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms?
- Have you had a positive Covid test within the last 7 days?
- Are you waiting for a PCR test or the results of a PCR test?
If you have answered yes to even one of the above questions, you will not be permitted entry into the clinic. Please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Fever (including chills/sweats)
- Cough (new or worsening)
- Small red or purple spots on hands and/or feet in a child/young adult less than 20 years of age
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Runny, stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes/conditions)
- Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
- Acute loss of smell or taste
- Unusual fatigue, lack of energy
- New onset of muscle aches
- Loss of appetite
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours